TUM Asia will be in India on the following dates and you can arrange for a face to face session free-of-charge. At the session, you can get your questions answered about studying with us, studying in Singapore, doing your internship in Germany, job prospects and more.
Currently, TUM Asia offers 5 Master of Science programmes:
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering (TUM – NTU joint degree)
- Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry (TUM – NUS joint degree)
- Master of Science in Integrated Circuit Design (TUM – NTU joint degree)
- Master of Science in Green Electronics (TUM – NTU joint degree)
- Master of Science in Transport & Logistics (TUM degree) With new specialization in Railway Engineering available
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT NOW
1 FEBRUARY 2017, 09:00AM – 11:00AM
(Registration has closed)
Residency Towers Chennai, No. 115 Sir Thyagaraya Road, T–Nagar, Chennai 600017
18 FEBRUARY 2017, 09:00AM – 10:00AM
The Park Hotel New Delhi, 15 Parliament Street, New Delhi
22 FEBRUARY 2017, 09:00AM – 10:00AM
The Park Hyderabad, 22 Raj Bhavan Road,Somajiguda, Somajiguda, 500082 Hyderabad
Registration has closed.