APPLY FOR YOUR MASTERS AT GERMANY’S #1 UNIVERSITY
We recognize that you might need help along the way when applying for a programme abroad. And if you missed the opportunity to meet our programme counselors face to face, now you will be able to do so – without even leaving the comfort of your home! Introducing TUM Asia Webinars, a free-of-charge method to talk to our staff members about admissions or to find out more about TUM Asia. We welcome everyone who is interested in our programme, or need more information about admissions, how our joint-degree courses work and about scholarships. Come talk to us live via the TUM Asia Webinars and find out more about applying for your Masters!
View the upcoming and available webinars below and register for the session(s) below. Each webinar session lasts about 45 minutes, with the remaining time for a live Q&A. All webinars are free of charge on the applicant/student’s part, unless you dial in to an international telephone number.
All communication prior to the webinar will be done via email, so make sure you leave us with a valid email address.
We offer the following Master of Science programmes:
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering (Joint TUM-NTU degree, German-Singapore)
- Master of Science in Green Electronics (Joint TUM-NTU degree, German-Singapore)
- Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry (Joint TUM-NUS degree, German-Singapore)
- Master of Science in Integrated Circuit Design (Joint TUM-NTU degree, German-Singapore)
- Master of Science in Transport & Logistics (TUM degree, German)
All coursework for the above-listed programmes are conducted in Singapore, with the internship available to be conducted anywhere in the world, with a company or university.
“How to Apply & Notarise Documents” (Recommended for those who have questions about successfully applying for the Master programmes)
- 24 October 2017, 4:00PM – 5:00PM Singapore Time
- 7 November 2017, 4:00PM – 5:00PM Singapore Time
Webinar content: How do I know if I have done all the necessary steps for my online application to the Master degree course(s)? What does TUM Asia consider as properly/correctly certified hard-copy documents? Find the answers to these questions and ensure that your application has been well submitted! Join us at this webinar to find out more and to speak with our Admissions staff live. The webinar is 45 minutes for content & 15 minutes for Q&A.
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR