Prof. Dr. Jörg Schlüchtermann
- Study of Business Administration at the University of Münster, Diploma Degree in 1986 and Doctorate Degree in 1990.
- Research Assistant at the Institute of Industrial and Health Care Management at the University of Münster from 1986 to 1995. Habilitation (venia legendi) in 1995.
- Professor for Industrial Management at the University of Frankfurt am Main 1995/96
- Professor and Holder of the Chair for Operations Management at the University of Bayreuth since Oktober 1996.
- Co-Director of the Institute for Medical Care Management and Health Care Science.
- Permanent Visiting Professor for Hospital & Health Care Management, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Academic Director of the Bachelor and Master Programs in Health Economics and the MBA-Program “Health Care Management” at the University of Bayreuth.
- Managerial control of hospitals
- Economies of scale and scope in the health care market
- Benchmarking and performance management of ambulant care facilities
- Performance comparisons of different hospital ownerships
- Cost Management and health care finance
- Evaluation of hospitals and other health care organizations
- Radiology Benchmarking
ADMISSIONS OPEN 15 OCT