– Dr.-Ing in Civil Engineering, Technische Universität München, München, Germany
– Ph.D (joint) in Material Science, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Singapore
– M.Sc in Transportation System, Technische Universität München, München, Germany
– B.Sc in Civil Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia
– Electrified roadway
– Roadway and railway design
– Functional performance of road infrastructure
– Transport and urban planning
– Concrete and asphalt material
– Building Information Modeling
– Project Management
– Multi criteria design analysis
– Renewable energy
– Harvesting energy infrastructure
– Connection Assembly, Levelling or Lifting System, and Method of Levelling a Slab. Ref 2018-264-02-PCT
– Polymer based mat (silicon) to create studded surface for precast concrete pavement slab to improve the interface bonding between the precast slab and its underneath layer. TD No. 2018-263.
– Durable precast engineered cementitious composites ultra-thin whitetopping (PECCUTW) system for fast road paving. TD No. TD/396/16.
– Bawono, A.A. (2022). Engineered Cementitious Composites for Electrified Roadway in Megacities. Springer. ISBN: 978-3-030-88542-7
– Bawono, A.A., Lechner, B., Freudenstein, S., Yang, E-H. (2021). Multi Criteria Design Analysis on Surface Treatment Pavement Design Method for Concrete Pavement
– Bawono, AA, Lechner, B, Yang, E-H. (2020) Bright and slip-proof engineered cementitious composites with visible light activated photo-catalysis property for pavement in tunnels. Cement and Concrete Composites, 104, 103387
– Bawono, AA, Schumann CM, Lechner, B. (2020) Study of Building Information Modelling Implementation on Railway Infrastructure. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering Series Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-51295-8_26
– Bawono, A.A., Lechner., B, Yang, E-H. (2019) Skid resistance and surface water drainage performance of Engineered Cementitious Composites for pavement applications. Cement and Concrete Composites, 104, 103387. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2020.103788
– Bawono, AA, Caliskan, E, Lechne.r, B, Yang, E-H. (2019) Multi Criteria Decision Analysis for the Functional Performance of Surface Pavement, in Proceedings of The Seventh International Conference on Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation, Cape Town, South Africa. DOI: 10.1201/9780429426506-284
– Bawono, A.A., Alhaz F.I., and Lechner, B. (2018) “The methodology of asphalt pavement analysis with 3D FEM model resulting by the actual tire pavement contact stresses which measured with pressure mapping system device (Tekscan I-Scan),” in Proceedings of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) 97th Annual Meeting, Washington D.C., USA.
– Bawono, A.A., NguyenDinh, N., and Lechner, B. (2017) “Evaluation of highway pavement skid resistance performance made of engineered cementitious composite (ECC),” in Proceedings of 10th International Conference on the Bearing Capacity of Roads, Railways and Airfields (BCRRA 2017), CRC Press. Greece.
– Bawono, A.A., Aquita, L., and Tamin, O.Z. (2009) “Traffic Impacts Analysis Due to the New Development of the Graha Energi Building (Medco Tower),” in Proceedings of Simposium XII FSTPT.
– “Digital Twin for Construction Engineering”. Invited Talks for Indonesia Energy & Engineering Forum, Jakarta, Nov 2021
– “Infrastructure 4.0”. Invited Talks for Construction Indonesia. Jakarta, Indonesia. Sep 2021
– “Smart Infrastructure for Smart City”. Invited Talks for Universitas Bakrie. Jakarta, Indonesia. Jul 2021
– “Smart Infrastructure & Electromobility”. Invited Talks for Universitas Negeri Surabaya. Surabaya. May 2021
– “Smart and Sustainability Infrastructure”. Invited Talks for CIENOTALK Seminar Universitas Trisakti. Jakarta, Indonesia. Dec 2020
– “Building Information Modelling in Railway Infrastructure”. Speaker at the ICCBE/CIB W78. Organizer: Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Sep 2020
– “Electrified Roadway”. Speaker at the CREATE Seminar. Organizer: TUMCREATE, Singapore, Singapore. May 2020
– “Multi Criteria Decision Analysis for the Functional Performance of Surface Pavement”. Speaker at Seventh International Conference on Structural Engineering. Cape Town, South Africa. 2019
– “Sustainable Transportation”. Invited Talks for The World Indonesian Student Association. Dec 2015
– “Engineering Estimates for Highway Construction”. Invited Talks for The Badung Regional Agency of Public Works, at Bali, Indonesia. Jun 2013