Received our offer but hesitant about acceptance? Are you worried about the credibility of our programmes? Or financially constrained? Perhaps you want to find out more about “German Engineering” before deciding?
Join us at our Tea Session @ TUM CREATE where you’ll find out more about what makes Germany’s #1 University unique! Attendees at this session will:
- Hear & personally speak with our professors from Germany/students in our programmes/graduates
- Find out how the Overseas Immersion Programme (OIP) to TUM in Germany will equip you with essential cross-cultural interaction + open your eyes to the world of innovation beyond classroom walls!
- Exclusive hands-on experience with EVA, Singapore’s first electric taxi built from scratch by researchers from TUM and NTU (TUM Asia’s students have participated in the project as well)
- Find out more about the scholarships and financial assistance schemes available
- Get a headstart by getting acquainted with your seniors!
MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION & FUTURE – FIND OUT WHAT GERMANY’S #1 UNIVERSITY CAN OFFER.
This is your exclusive opportunity to meet with our Professors and ask away your doubts and questions! Our students will also be present to share more about student life (and the experience in Munich), so don’t miss this chance!
Date: 9 May 2014, Friday
Time: 6.30pm to 8pm
Location: CREATE Tower*, NUS University Town, Level 2 Theatre
*For directions, please refer here.
Simply scroll down to register for the Tea Session! Professors who will be present at the Tea Session include:
Dr. Jennifer Ziriakus (Head of Education & Research for Chemistry, TUM Asia)
Dr. Michael Joham (Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, TUM)
As well as researchers from TUM CREATE who built Singapore’s first electric taxi, EVA
Hi there, Registration has closed. You are still invited to attend on Friday, but please note that seats are limited and are on a first-come-first-serve basis.