Asst Prof Ng Bing Feng received his B.Eng (Hons) degree in Aerospace Engineering from Nanyang Technological University in 2009 under the sponsorship of Rolls-Royce Singapore. He was a Senior Officer with the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) under the transport cluster. He obtained his Ph.D. from Imperial College London, United Kingdom with support from the NRF – Singapore Energy Innovation Programme Office.
Building sustainability, aerosol dynamics, VTOL, UAVs, rotary-wings, low-speed aerodynamics, fluid-structure interaction, wind/tidal energy, additive manufacturing
- Indoor air quality and cognitive performance
- Intelligent Building Automation and Analytics using Model-Predictive Control (MPC)
- Large Vertical Take-Off & Landing (VTOL) Research Platform: Prototype development and demonstration
- Wind energy systems: Aero-servo-elasticity, design, optimisation and opportunities
- JJ LIM, BF NG. (2016). Hydroelasticity of Tidal Current Turbines. 3rd International Conference on Wave and Tidal Energy.
- BF Ng, J. W. Xiong, S. J. Elankovan, M. P. Wan. (2016). Acoustic-Agglomeration Enhanced Filtration. The 14th International Conference of Indoor Air Quality and Climate 2016.
- BF Ng, TH New, R Palacios. (2016). Effects of leading-edge tubercles on wing flutter speeds. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, 11(3).
- BF Ng, R Palacios, E C. Kerrigan, J. Michael R. Graham and Henrik Hesse. (2016). Aerodynamic load control in horizontal axis wind turbines with combined aeroelastic tailoring and trailing-edge ﬂaps. Wind Energy, 19(2), 243–263.
- BF Ng, H Hesse, R Palacios, J. Michael R. Graham and Eric C. Kerrigan. (2015). Aeroservoelastic state-space vortex lattice modeling and load alleviation of wind turbine blades. Wind Energy, 18(7), 1317-1331.