Exploring further education? Looking to upgrade yourself & your career? Or searching for a switch in career direction? Come find out more about our Master of Science degrees!
Master of Science Information Session #1
Date: 24 January 2015, Saturday
Time: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Venue: TUM Asia’s Pixel Campus (Parking is free)
Getting Here: Our Pixel campus is a 2 minute walk from Exit B of One-North MRT (Circle Line, CC23). For directions and address, please click here.
The 6 Master of Science degrees currently offered at TUM Asia are:
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering (TUM – NTU joint degree)
- Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry (TUM – NUS joint degree)
- Master of Science in Integrated Circuit Design (TUM – NTU joint degree)
- Master of Science in Green Electronics (TUM – NTU joint degree) NEW
- Master of Science in Power Systems & Energy Management (TUM degree) NEW
- Master of Science in Transport & Logistics (TUM degree)
Come talk to our alumni, staff, professors and students to find out more about your place in our degree programmes! A TUM degree unlocks a world of new possibilities, find out how. Pre-registration is required as TUM Asia will prepare a welcome kit for you: