“ENGINEER YOUR SMART FACTORY BLUEPRINT”
3-Day Workshop, 7-Day Overseas Trip, 12-Month Mentorship
Top Learning Outcomes:
• Identify company’s maturity level, readiness, and focus areas
• Employ design thinking business canvas in industrial transformation
• Evaluate and incorporate model or trial-solutions
• Experience & understand Industry 4.0 best-practices at companies in Germany
• Exchange knowledge and feedback through networking and discussion opportunities
• Incorporate transformation strategies into Smart Factory Blueprint
• Gain insight from sessions conducted by domain experts & knowledge partners
• Application of transformation initiatives through a 12-month mentorship programme
Developed by Technical University of Munich (TUM) Asia and in partnership with TÜV SÜD Asia Pacific – COE Digital Service, the LEARN Programme adopts a 3-stage model of change to help companies engineer and implement their smart factory transformation blueprint based on the Singapore Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) and the Prioritisation Matrix (PM). It aims to help companies progress from a state of awareness, to appreciation and eventual adoption of a holistic transformation strategy that addresses the core elements of Industry 4.0 (Process, Technology and Organisation).
Tailored Approach For Organisational Needs
Companies will benefit from the facilitated knowledge exchange where valuable insights and strategies are shared, refined and redesigned to suit their organisations’ needs.
Peer Mentoring By Industry Experts
The academic-industry peer mentoring eco-system consists of domain experts, knowledge partners and project team members from different industries offering multi-disciplinary perspectives.
Follow-up Project Mentorship
This programme includes a follow-up consultancy and 12-month project mentorship to help companies implement their smart factory blueprint.
PROGRAMME FEES & FUNDING SUPPORT
STAGE 1: AWARENESS (3-Day Workshop)
27 – 29 November 2019
15 – 17 January 2020
26 – 28 February 2020
SGD $2,000 per pax* (before 7% GST)
Up to 90% SkillsFuture Funding available
STAGE 2: APPRECIATION
March – April 2020
SGD $8,200/pax (before 7% GST)
Fees are subjected to changes
STAGE 3: ADOPTION
Follow-up Mentorship Project
Companies can apply for Enterprise Singapore funding. T&Cs apply.
*Published in October 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Targeted at, but not limited to manufacturing (i.e. automation, electrical/ electronic and mechatronics, food, medical technology), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), machinery and systems, precision engineering and logistics sectors
- Recommended team size and composition (up to 4 per company):
- 1 x Senior Management
- 1 x Operations
- 1 x Supply Chain
- 1 x Engineering
- 1 x Human Resource
- Interested companies must be a locally registered or incorporated entity in Singapore
- Suitable for both small and medium-sized enterprise or large local enterprise
- Companies must submit details of their organisation, main customer base and overview of current business activities
- Successfully enrolled individuals and companies must complete and provide all the necessary enrolment documents, accepting all terms and conditions of the programme.
View our Workshop Flyer by clicking here.
View our brochure by clicking here.