Technical University of Munich (TUM) is one of Europe’s leading technical universities and strives to create a lasting value for society through excellence in education and research. Following the same vision, TUM Asia opened its doors in Singapore in 2002 to bring German academic excellence to Asia, and has been conducting Master and Bachelor programmes since then.
This year, TUM Asia is introducing railway modules as professional certificates in order to meet the needs of the Asian industry.
WHAT WILL I ACHIEVE?
- Modules taught by German professors and doctors from TUM, TU Berlin and DB Netz
- A unique chance to upgrade your skills by learning from recognised experts
- Increased professional network including overseas contacts
- Knowledge enabling you to ensure high-level service and reliability of Singapore’s rail-borne transport
- Certificate of Attendance for each passed module issued by TUM Asia
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Open to individuals and/or professionals in the fields of Transport, Railway or Civil/Mechanical Engineering. Employees in the field of Railway Engineering may select relevant topics beneficial to their area of work for skills training or professional upgrading.
The modules listed are available as short courses for individuals seeking new knowledge in the field of Railway Engineering. Each short course will be recognized as a Professional Certificate which will add value to your career skills and your resume. Dates and cost per module are also listed in the drop-down tabs.
For a full description of the module’s teaching content, please refer to “Module Description” tab below.